Sandbox (version 1.5)
The Archivists' Toolkit is hosting a sandbox for the 1.5 version so that people can play around with a fully working system without having to install a backend database.
Steps to use the sandbox
- Download the 1.5.0 of the Archivists' Toolkit client. Click here to go to the download page.
- Run the installer
- Launch the application.
- A window will open and request connection information, which must be completed for the application to fully load.
- Enter and submit the connection information requested:
- Connection URL: jdbc:mysql://dev.archiviststoolkit.org:3306/AT_SANDBOX1_5
- User Name: atuser
- Password: cr4ckA1t
The connection window should only appear for the first launching of the application. If the connection window appears again, make sure you have entered the three data elements without either leading, internal, or trailing spaces.
[In the event of a second installation, the startup process will result first in an error message stating: "There appears to be a problem with the user parameters." Click "ok" if that error message appears. Doing so will result in the user parameter windows appearing with the user parameters entered. Check to make sure the parameters are correct and do not contain superfluous spaces. Click ok.]
- We are providing a number of test usernames so you can test out the system from a variety of access levels. Below is a table of the various usernames, passwords and access levels
Superuser Repository Manager Project Manager Advanced Data Entry Beginning Data Entry Username superuser repmanager projmanager advdataentry begdataentry Password at at at at at
- Enter and submit logon information.
- When the connection parameters and logon values are are correctly submitted, the load process will continue and the initial window for the application will open.
- You may close the application by closing the primary / base application window.
- Requesting support: Please send all inquiries, reports, and requests for support concerning the application to the Archivists Toolkit User Group (ATUG-l can be subscribed to at http:// mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/ atug-l) and / or to email@example.com. Please do not contact project staff directly via their email addresses or telephone numbers. Sending messages to ATUG-l or to firstname.lastname@example.org will ensure that your question or report is responded to in a more timely manner.
- Version 2.0
- Version 1.1
- Version 1.5
- Version 1.5.9
- Version 1.0
- Archivists' Toolkit User Group listserv
- Bug List
- Follow us on Twitter