Archivists Toolkit 2.0 Update 13 Maintenance Release
Archivists' Toolkit Version 2.0 Update 13 is available for download at http://archiviststoolkit.org/download/release/2_0. Installing this release does not require upgrading (running the At Maintenance Program) for AT databases currently set to version 2.0.x.
This maintenance release targets the following high priority issues:
• Compatibility with Java 1.7 (https://jira.nyu.edu:8443/jira/browse/ART-2655)
• Performance/major bug fix update for Assessment module (including two new fields, “User Who Created Record” and “Date of Survey”) (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2627)
• Possible fix for “cannot save duplicate record” bug (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2631 and others)
• Bug fix for program crash if the atdbinfo.txt file is not in the correct format. (https://jira.nyu.edu/jira/browse/ART-2654)
• Update to Scripting plug-in - Mainly of interest to developers, but does contain a sample script which allows for batch search and replace of box numbers.
For instructions on the Instance Search & Replace plugin included in this release: http://archiviststoolkit.org/sites/default/files/InstanceSearchReplacepl...
The bugs listed below remain open and will be addressed subsequent to this maintenance release either through a later maintenance release or through the ArchivesSpace (AT-Archon integration) project. Information about each bug, including suggested ‘workarounds’ are listed in the individual bug reports.
ART-2174 to 2178 (https://jira.nyu.edu:8443/jira/browse/ART-2174-2178)