Archivists Toolkit Version 2.0
The AT Project Team is very pleased to announce the public release of version 2.0 of the Archivists’ Toolkit (AT), an open source collection management / metadata authority application funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. This release includes new features and supersedes version 1.5.9 released this past May.
New features added to AT 2.0 include:
• Revised Digital Object module, so that Digital Object records can be created and managed independent of Resource records.
• Tab-delimited Digital Object import
• Batch export of Digital Objects
• Assessment module
• New reports for Digital Object and Assessment modules
• Revision of all other reports (Names, Subjects, Accessions, Resources)
• Improved stylesheets for EAD to PDF and EAD to HTML outputs
• Bug fixes as noted in release notes
The sandbox for version 2.0 is available at http://archiviststoolkit.org/support/sandbox2.0
Thank you for your continuing interest and support.